- Place the Disc Genie™ on a flat surface in a location that is not normally
exposed to foreign objects or debris of any kind.
- Then place the playing-side of the disc in the center of the Disc Genie™.
- Hold the Disc Genie™ in place with one hand and then place all 5 finger
tips of the other hand on the disc.
- Slowly move the disc in a clockwise and counter-clockwise motion.
Depending on the severity of the scratches, multiple revolutions (20 or
more) in each direction as well as more pressure may be necessary.
- For better results, wipe the disc with a lint-free cloth after using the
- Store Disc Genie™ inside any CD or DVD jewel case.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for damages caused by misuse of the product. Not all discs are repairable.